Saturday, September 9, 2023

A Little Fantasy

Hmmm.....

Let me ask you, would you be willing to do a little public role-play with me? For example, I try to meet ladies in that Walmart store usually early evenings and I attempt to pick you up (and always succeed***), right there while looking at girls clothing, moving as necessary to keep from being too obvious, maybe a little kissing, sweet talking, caressing your ass, mutual finger fucking, both pretending or actually enjoying the moments... before we leave for my apartment, or elsewhere? Or, is that too racy for you?

***I always succeed because I buy success - I am not looking for fucking, but Fun. Text me "I wanna go to the store", I reply Y or N(occupied). Y: Text me where you are in the store, and I will come find you, and when you find me, you greet me like a normal horny girlfriend, because I am your horny boyfriend for a short period of time (that I have paid for, $50 in advance with cashapp and you allow me to do whatever I want with you within reason without getting caught or videoed - the important part.) Discrete finger fucking so be Pantyless, as always, and a little wet is nice, and enjoy being with me for the time that I am paying you for. Stretch your own limits regarding public nudity. Kisses in advance.

You wanna make a fast $50? Be my girlfriend for awhile. Hell, several times, or other places. It adds up. We become friends, or regulars if you must. You 'love' me, and I will love you. Public is best for now.

To all concerned: I’ll give you 50 bucks cashapp every time you meet me in the Walmart supercenter, or any other mutually agreed upon location, for a 30 minute sexual fantasy with me. Short shorts, tight shirt, or totally nude wearing a long sleeved slightly unbuttoned shirt is cool... and be prepared for kissing, sweet talking, close bodily contact, fondling and finger fucking of course until you’re really wet, so be Pantyless.

It’s so close for me and it’s just heavy petting for the time being that is all. I need to know someone first, till then it is all flirting. Different parts of the store, or other locations, different times of the day or evening. Actual leaving of the store always remains a TBD.

If you can easily handle it, shortest shorts and revealing tops (cleavage, nipples, butt-cheeks) is a fine place to begin your 'training' into experiencing, and then transcending on a higher level, "embarrassment".

Also, this is not a cult, group, gang, or movement to evolve human females, by the Will of the leader. Hardly, if any Will is occurring, it is the transfer and willing receipt of information by those who are present. If you can easily handle shortest shorts and revealing tops, you are at stage one of many (and look how many girls and women already dress like this daily, without a hint of shame or guilt). We just want to assist further growth, as 'embarrassment ' and the overcoming of that deep instinctive drive/character flaw leads to greater and greater presence in the moment, which is Being Awake.

No comments: